What is your favorite??

Sep 8, 2010
I just got my black Alexandra last weekend and I was wondering what is your favorite way to wear her... By her handles, shoulder strap or crossbody?? Also, do you perfer her dressed in a scarf, key charm or left beautifully the way that she is?? TIA:biggrin:

i have the large acorn and I usually carry her with the strap doubled, making it a hobo shape. I also occasionally use as crossbody, but mostly as a hobo. As far as accessories, most of the time I carry her as is, or I will put my orange studded/sequin fish fob on her!

I usually wear the shoulder strap and sometimes as a satchel. I have a black croc Alexandra and I wearing her without any accessories. She is my first croc bag and I think she is lovely naked!

I have the Studded Bronze Alexandra and I started carrying her last week and over this weekend as a satchel. I love her! She is comfortable and since I am a satchel girl, this is my favorite way to carry her.

I wear my Alexandras with the shoulder strap with nothing added to her. I just recently found out that I love her! I have the black croc, lilac croc, black print, black leather, berry leather, and my husband found the gunmetal one that he is giving me as a Christmas present. They are addictive!

Congratulations on your find! I have the bronze embossed studded and the black...both worn most of the time with the strap doubled or as a satchel depending on my moods. The XL bronze and cream bumblebee is on the bronze and the silver sequin elephant is on the black.