What is your favorite white tee?

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
It seems that I always end up reaching for a white tee to wear more often than not... With skinny jeans... With a blazer and slacks... With 501s and sneakers... I've been wearing the James Perse v neck tee for a while but it just doesn't do it for me lately so I'm looking for a new and wonderful GOTO white tee... Any suggestions?

Does a longsleeve count as a tee ?:thinking:

James Perse L/S Crew Neck

2mpae7r.jpg

I just got a Helmut jersey tee and LUV the feel and cut. Nice scoop neck. Ill be scooping more of these up. V. nice under cardis and jackets.

For really casual I wear J Crew vintage cotton v-necks ( on sale). I like the cut- narrow thru the bodice and a deeper v.

I just got a Helmut jersey tee and LUV the feel and cut. Nice scoop neck. Ill be scooping more of these up. V. nice under cardis and jackets.

For really casual I wear J Crew vintage cotton v-necks ( on sale). I like the cut- narrow thru the bodice and a deeper v.

I almost got the Helmut scoop neck tee but wasn't sure... I will try that next! How does it fit (fitted/loose)?

I almost got the Helmut scoop neck tee but wasn't sure... I will try that next! How does it fit (fitted/loose)?

I got the petite and it does fit fitted but in a well tailored way, not tight or clingy, but hangs straight down real nicely. The front hem (I got the one where it is longer in front) the front tail hits me about at the half way point of my jean zipper. If I had gone up to a small, I'm sure it would have fit, but over-sized. I bet the sides would go to my thigh bone, whereas the petite the hem on the sides goes just past my jean waistband. HTH! (The fabric is really nice, BTW.)