What is your favorite white tee?

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
It seems that I always end up reaching for a white tee to wear more often than not... With skinny jeans... With a blazer and slacks... With 501s and sneakers... I've been wearing the James Perse v neck tee for a while but it just doesn't do it for me lately so I'm looking for a new and wonderful GOTO white tee... Any suggestions?

amacasa

O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
I'm a big James perse fan both short and long and fitted and loose!
Better material than A wang I think or sosume!

Piscesluv

Feb 21, 2012
Illinois
I just got a Helmut jersey tee and LUV the feel and cut. Nice scoop neck. Ill be scooping more of these up. V. nice under cardis and jackets.

For really casual I wear J Crew vintage cotton v-necks ( on sale). I like the cut- narrow thru the bodice and a deeper v.

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
I just got a Helmut jersey tee and LUV the feel and cut. Nice scoop neck. Ill be scooping more of these up. V. nice under cardis and jackets.

For really casual I wear J Crew vintage cotton v-necks ( on sale). I like the cut- narrow thru the bodice and a deeper v.
I almost got the Helmut scoop neck tee but wasn't sure... I will try that next! How does it fit (fitted/loose)?

Piscesluv

Feb 21, 2012
Illinois
I almost got the Helmut scoop neck tee but wasn't sure... I will try that next! How does it fit (fitted/loose)?
I got the petite and it does fit fitted but in a well tailored way, not tight or clingy, but hangs straight down real nicely. The front hem (I got the one where it is longer in front) the front tail hits me about at the half way point of my jean zipper. If I had gone up to a small, I'm sure it would have fit, but over-sized. I bet the sides would go to my thigh bone, whereas the petite the hem on the sides goes just past my jean waistband. HTH! (The fabric is really nice, BTW.)

Jun 26, 2007
Banana Republic or J.crew to wear with jeans, shorts, whatever.

Mens Hanes vneck shirts to sleep in! I get them in a size S or M and they are perfect to sleep in.

love_miu

Oct 30, 2008
I wear my Uniqlo v-neck white tee a lot. The material is not sheer and the price can't be beat: only Singapore $9.90.

Oct 21, 2008
Oh and the other brand I absolutely love love love is American Vintage!! So soft and lovely to wear :tup:

I hope your new tees work out sep.