What is your favorite wallet?

1. I am looking for a new wallet, something I can use with tan/browns. Just a neutral wallet. What are your favorites and if you have pics even better! Thanks!

2. I use my fendi long wallet :smile:

3. Here's a link to pics of my wallet. I love this wallet so much that I don't even use my others any more.

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-first-vuitton-piece-9053.html

ETA: I just wanted to add that even though this a Vuitton wallet, it is one of the less expensive ones. It was only $250. Most LV wallets are in the $400-$600 range.

4. I like the LV monogram canvas wallets.

5. Im not a huge LV fan. I think that I see like 5 fakes a day makes me not want one. JMO

6. I like the Jimmy Choo metallic mesh one and the paddy wallet. But I am stuck with my current wallet for now. It's a gift from bf, you see, and I have to use it.

7. I absolutely love the LV French purse wallet. It's very practical and classic.:love:
    [​IMG]

8. I love my LV epi compact wallet and my new big Gaucho which has 8 cc slots and 4 big compartments for cheques and papers. I bought it in black so it's a neutral colour.

9. I use to change my wallet every 1-2 years. Since I bought my LV wallets about 4 years ago, never had to buy another one. The wallets are classic and durable.

(22) Louis Vuitton Pochette Wallet - 530.JPG (23) Louis Vuitton Snapped Billfold & Coin Purse - 430.JPG (24) Coin Purse - 230.JPG
  10. coach has a cute brown leather wallet out right now. i prefer bright wallets, otherwise i would have bought it already.

11. I love the french wallet too. Look at the epi french wallet if you don't like the mono.

12. I've got my eye on this Dior wallet. I NEED it!
    [​IMG]

13. oh my gosh, that dior wallet, I want it.... but no, I have no fave wallet yet, still looking for one.. but that dior, maybe that's it for me...

14. My favorite is the Louis Vuitton Framboise Vernis French Purse!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice