What is Your Favorite Vernis Bag??

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I am contemplatng buying a bag in the amarante color. I already have a Pomme Roxbury....so I want to go with a different shape.

I like my bags to have the option of being shoulder bags if needed....and I like them roomy.

What are your favorite Vernis bags and why do you like them so much???

Hmm i love most of the vernis bags but i'm in love with the Lexington!
I like the pearl , It just looks so pretty!
I think the lexington is a great bag or the houston , Houston for it's size it looks like a nice day bag is is such a great bag when i saw it irl i was like WOW .

I love Bedford! And, have Brentwood in Framboise... love the bag!!! Saw lady in airport with the Noisette.. it's very simple and chic. And, extremely handy, more handy than the Bedford, but a little less cool IMO.. let's see, I have Biscayne Bay, but can't get that... I haven't seen the bowling bag yet, but that would be very cool in Amarante... I have lexington and adore it, but it's very small... I have never seen Houston IRL, but have started salivating over Reade, don't know why. Would consider that in Amarante also, it's just fun and young and fresh IMO... maybe a little moreso than the Brentwood.

I hope you get something you loveTwiggers! I was thinking zippy in Amarante for myself. I can't do Bedford any longer at least this year, cause I just did some major damage at Ala Moana...:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::nogood::sweatdrop:

I love Bedford! And, have Brentwood in Framboise... love the bag!!! Saw lady in airport with the Noisette.. it's very simple and chic. And, extremely handy, more handy than the Bedford, but a little less cool IMO.. let's see, I have Biscayne Bay, but can't get that... I haven't seen the bowling bag yet, but that would be very cool in Amarante... I have lexington and adore it, but it's very small... I have never seen Houston IRL, but have started salivating over Reade, don't know why. Would consider that in Amarante also, it's just fun and young and fresh IMO... maybe a little moreso than the Brentwood.

I hope you get something you loveTwiggers! I was thinking zippy in Amarante for myself. I can't do Bedford any longer at least this year, cause I just did some major damage at Ala Moana...

I have a bedford...love it...but I have been wanting a Houston. I have seen a girl w/ the framboise and it is TDF! I had a Mat stockton which is the same style and it is chic and comfy IMO:yes:...These 2 are my fav's.

The Reade is totally chic, but I really like the Lexington.....the only problem with the Lexington is that its REALLY stiff, and hard to get stuff in and out of, I guess....

someone has a pic of their reade, and they can fit 4 tomato cans into it (I think its Nitas picture)