What is your favorite Sophia?

teerash

O.G.
May 8, 2011
The Sophia seems to be a popular style. I don't own one...yet, but I so far like the leather embossed, python, and embellished Sophias. Which ones does everyone like the most and in what size and color?

I own the pearl gray gathered sophia (small) and the gunmetal sophia (large). I haven't used the pearl gray yet because she is just so pretty I'm afraid to use her. I just used my gunmetal sophia for the first time on Saturday and I fell in love! She is pretty delicate though. I noticed when I brought her home she had the indentation from the handles on the back of the bag so I make sure to store her hanging from her handles so they don't settle on the bag and leave a mark. And the handles on the large sophia are just big enought that i can put it on my shoulder (just barely and only with a thin shirt on). Hope that helps!

Denim Python Sophia is my favorite, such a statement bag
14ahdp2.jpg

I ONLY have 6 of them ( I bow to Lucydee! :worthy: ) and I love them all but I guess I would have to say that my black leather floral is my favorite. I only have large Sophias. They are such great bags and they are just so easy to deal with. Easy to carry-easy in and out!
My Sophias include:
Black leather Floral
large black gathered
large tofee croc embossed
large camel patent
large brown suede embossed
large taupe python embossed
I HIGHLY recommend getting one. That's all it takes and you will be hooked!