What Is Your Favorite Season & Why ?

I don't have a favorite. I love all the changes of the season. By the time I am tired of summers winter has arrived, and by the time I am tired of winter spring has arrived. Than summer has come.

Spring and Fall. Love the colors of fall and being able to wear the layers of clothing. Spring because by that time Im ready to be out of those layers and it's the beginning of my track season. I cant stand to be away from the track for more than a week.

Autumn is my favorite season, I love when the weather turns crisp, but not flat out cold like winter (which I hate except for the Holiday season). I love layering clothes, the first frost, burning autumn scented candles, Halloween, the leaves changing, pumpkin coffee, new shows starting on TV. Summer is my second favorite, Spring is third, and winter is dead last.

Autumn. The crisp, cool air is a plus, but also the "ambiance" changes, it's more soothing, inviting, and entertaining. The temperature is pretty right-on too; although, I have high tolerance for temperatures. The Federal holidays come up more frequently here too, second to winter. Also, part of it is Halloween season, my favorite holiday. Plus, it's got the best of both worlds of fun things to do that either involve being all cozy inside or active outside, often without having extreme temperatures to dictate that for my friend(s).

Autumn is my favorite season, I love when the weather turns crisp, but not flat out cold like winter (which I hate except for the Holiday season). I love layering clothes, the first frost, burning autumn scented candles, Halloween, the leaves changing, pumpkin coffee, new shows starting on TV. Summer is my second favorite, Spring is third, and winter is dead last.

^ This. I couldn't agree more!