What Is Your Favorite Season & Why ?

Summer for me,I hate being cold.A co-worker once compared me to a lizard,in as much as I needed to have a lie in the sun to warm up and get going!

winter, I feel like I need more love in this season hahahah if you guys know what I mean :P
And for the clothes, I love to wear black when its snowing, it gives such a great contrast!

fall, the tourists are gone...
beaches are beautiful
kids are in school
football/tailgate parties
pumpkins
i have some cool new tan boots to wear, can't wait!

almost there....right now it is so darn hot, i hate it. done with summer.

I think all the season have some things that I like and some that I don't :greengrin: I think my favorites still are autumn and winter. I like wearing jackets, wool scarves, boots and gloves. I love the autumn colors in the nature. And I love snow!:love: It's not a real Christmas if there is no snow.

Spring -- A period of regeneration, things coming back to life.

Summer's OK as long as it isn't too hot and humid. We've had a pretty good one this year. Not too hot. Not too many storms.

Fall. Temps are good, but I hate to see things dying off and turning brown. Only thing good is the cider mills.

Winter. If only I could go to sleep in late October and wake up in mid March.

Fall. I like cooler weather and most of my wardrobe's from fall/winter seasons. I love the changing color of leaves and the air just smells fresher during this time. I especially like days when it's super sunny but still cool! Those are awesome. I also like the sales during this time :greengrin:

summer of course, fall and winter is horrid, spring is ok, summer is so much better, it dont take ten minutes to get ready to go outside, theres more to do, thunderstorms (which i love) better clothing options, prettier colors in clothing...and so on.

i did a search and didn't find anything similar, so my apologies if a thread like this has already been in circulation.

for me, my favorite is definitely fall. i love, love the fall. halloween is definitely my favorite 'holiday', which only makes sense that fall is my favorite season.

where i live (in colorado), fall typically doesn't last that long because as soon as we get our first snowfall, it's all downhill from there.

my least favorite time of year is definitely summer. weird, i know.

what is your favorite and least favorite season?

It's such a bittersweet thing for me because I just hate Hurricane Season which is from June 1st through November 30th. But I love the summer heat. So I both love and hate the summer months here in southwest Florida.