What Is Your Favorite Season & Why ?

SUMMER!

the sun, the air, the scent of dawn, the warm twilight, the smell of sunscreen, the freedom of less clothing and lesser worries..... it's the season of casual excitement, ease and enjoying the simple things. :biggrin:

I like them all. We get cold weather maybe a month or two out of the year and that is it. Our temperatures are always pretty mild and warm. Not it is over 90 degrees here. The weather is the best thing about SC. I even like all of the rain that we have in he summer as it gives relief from the hotness.

Spring and Autumn...I find the weather just perfect for me... mild and not too cold or hot. In the spring i love how plants are blooming again and in the fall I love how the leaves change colors.

I love the Fall. Of course, I live in New England, which is our best season here. I love cool, crisp days. I love the smells of fall. I love decorating for Halloween. I love the fresh start of school - getting back into a routine - I love lighting pumpkin scented candles. I just hate winter and knowing it's around the corner stinks!

I live in Louisiana where it is summer 10 1/2 months out of the year so my favorite is fall/winter that we have at the end of December through January and the first week or two of February.

SPRING!
nt24.gif
I absolutely love Spring! I love hearing the baby birds and fresh flowers blooming and all the beautiful colors!
I'm like a bear that hibernates on winter so Spring wakes me up and cheers me up!
nt1.gif

I :heart: winter! People always ask me why that is my favorite season, they think I am crazy. lol Not sure why I like it I just do. So many cute things you can wear. :smile: I also like snowboarding!

Definitely summer. Winter, for me, is the worst. I simply hate being cold.

I'm the opposite...I hate being hot.

fall is my favorite season (although we don't have seasons here). I try to go up to NC every year to see the leaves. I love the smell of the air, the apples, the cool weather...everything about it. I get so excited when the air starts to change. conversely, I dread it when it starts getting hot.