What is your favorite OPI color?

Jan 17, 2013
I'm in a nail polish rut and am looking for some new nail polishes. OPI is my favorite brand, but I'm so intimidated by their vast collection of colors! What's your favorite OPI shade?
I personally love 'Feelin Hot Hot Hot' and 'Red Lights Ahead...Where?'

Oooh I have so many... I love Color So Hot It Berns and Malaga Wine for reds, but I'm also a big fan of their vampy colors, especially Midnight in Moscow. Apart from that, I love My Private Jet and Thanks a Windmillion... Tickle My France-y is a nice edgy nude.

Vodka & Caviar.......best red ever. Hard to find now though. I also love the bright blurple color from the Skyfall collection. Wooden Shoe Know it is on its way to me now. I enjoy OPI a lot.

My all-time favorite OPI is All Rose Lead to Rome from a few years ago. ♥♥♥

I know what you mean about it being difficult to choose what to try, their selection can be overwhelming. Some favorites that are still available are: Dating a Royal (a yummy royal blue jelly), Dutch Tulips (a reddish coral), Green-wich Village (a funky green creme), Un-for-greta-bly Blue (from the recent Germany collection), DS Extravagence (similar to Zoya Blaze)... I think it would be hard to go wrong in picking a creme in your favorite color. They

Other favs that probably are still available: Houston we Have a Purple, pretty much all over the Holland collection, the Pirates of the Caribbean collection, Goldeneye from the recent James Bond collection.

My all-time favorite OPI is All Rose Lead to Rome from a few years ago. ♥♥♥

I know what you mean about it being difficult to choose what to try, their selection can be overwhelming. Some favorites that are still available are: Dating a Royal (a yummy royal blue jelly), Dutch Tulips (a reddish coral), Green-wich Village (a funky green creme), Un-for-greta-bly Blue (from the recent Germany collection), DS Extravagence (similar to Zoya Blaze)... I think it would be hard to go wrong in picking a creme in your favorite color. They

Other favs that probably are still available: Houston we Have a Purple, pretty much all over the Holland collection, the Pirates of the Caribbean collection, Goldeneye from the recent James Bond collection.

Dating a Royal isn't a jelly and i wouldn't call it a royal blue either it's more a muted mid tone type of blue, lovely blue sorry to disagree but i was just wearing it yesterday and the bottle is still in front of me.

Vodka & Caviar.......best red ever. Hard to find now though. I also love the bright blurple color from the Skyfall collection. Wooden Shoe Know it is on its way to me now. I enjoy OPI a lot.

The bright blurple color from the Skyfall collection is called Tomorrow Never Dies, love it.