Food What is your favorite nut butter/peanut butter/etc?

I've been trying out different flavors of nut butters, so I thought I'd throw the question out there. Whole Foods sells little envelopes of Justin's Nut Butters, so I've been able to try out a few...so far, though, I'm really liking Sun Butter (from sunflower seeds).

I've been meaning to try the freshly ground stuff from Whole Foods, but haven't gotten around to it. It takes me a LONG TIME to finish a regular jar of product.

I like regular peanut butter but that sunflower seed butter sounds like it would be good. I would like to try it. I love sunflower seeds.

I like Whole foods cashew butter, the kind where you grind your own. I love those because you can get a dab of one, a dab of another and not get bored. Or - since I have no self control - it keeps your good fat treat from turning into a massive high cal pig out.

I used to love almond butter, but I'm allergic to almonds now. My favourite right now is the Whole Foods 365 brand chunky peanut butter-it's got nice chunks and you can't beat the price!

I've been using the PB2 in Chocolate and it's pretty great!

I put it on plain rice cakes or with a banana, post workout, and it's a great snack to keep me full until dinner.