Tech What is your favorite mouse?

shopaholicious

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 25, 2008
What is your favorite mouse?

I just got a Logitech Mouse that works on glass! I use my laptop everywhere except at my desk. :P It's great to be able to use a mouse directly on my dining table with a glass top.

I love my logitech wireless laser mouse. It's older, I think the model is MX 1000. It's great, I don't need a mouse pad, I just have a wrist pad and put it on my desk. The battery life is great.

no idea what my mouse is off the top of my head, other than it's logitech as well. but it has a charger and also doesn't need a mouse pad. love it! i've been wanting one that has a charger/cradle for years! my poor hp one i got with my computer 5-6 years ago loved to suck batteries dry.

I've had a Microsoft Natural Wireless laser mouse for a couple years:

base_media

I use it for the home office and it's great! - I have a small logitech when I take my laptop out and around.

I love my wireless Magic Mouse from Apple. Got it when it first came out and I've never looked back. It seems to fit my hand better without giving me carpal tunnel syndrome, as my hand is not forced to remain in a cupped position (as with other larger mice).

Topo Gigio.

Oh wait. You mean mouse mouse.

I'm not picky. Any good solid optical mouse that can stand up to at least 5-6 years of more or less continuous clicking and doesn't mind being smeared with various skin care and cosmetic products, sharpie ink, paint, a variety of adhesives, and during the warmer months, probably a bit of chocolate now and then.

Currently I'm using the Dell one that came with the puter, and over in a drawer somewhere I have a backup Microsoft Plain Old Optical Mouse that I got maybe 10 years ago, and haven't had to bust out yet, knock wood!