Tech What is your favorite mouse?

shopaholicious

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 25, 2008
SF Bay Area
What is your favorite mouse?

I just got a Logitech Mouse that works on glass! I use my laptop everywhere except at my desk. :P It's great to be able to use a mouse directly on my dining table with a glass top.

~bastet

O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
Washington, DC
I love my logitech wireless laser mouse. It's older, I think the model is MX 1000. It's great, I don't need a mouse pad, I just have a wrist pad and put it on my desk. The battery life is great.

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
no idea what my mouse is off the top of my head, other than it's logitech as well. but it has a charger and also doesn't need a mouse pad. love it! i've been wanting one that has a charger/cradle for years! my poor hp one i got with my computer 5-6 years ago loved to suck batteries dry.

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
I've had a Microsoft Natural Wireless laser mouse for a couple years:

I use it for the home office and it's great! - I have a small logitech when I take my laptop out and around.

Jan 21, 2007
Logitech w/ a wire! I'm a bit scared of change and refuse to get a wireless mouse. I have to see and feel a connection to be confident that my computer will not fail on me.

ShimmaPuff

Sentient IMBUSILE
Oct 12, 2006
Earth
Topo Gigio.

Oh wait. You mean mouse mouse.

I'm not picky. Any good solid optical mouse that can stand up to at least 5-6 years of more or less continuous clicking and doesn't mind being smeared with various skin care and cosmetic products, sharpie ink, paint, a variety of adhesives, and during the warmer months, probably a bit of chocolate now and then.

Currently I'm using the Dell one that came with the puter, and over in a drawer somewhere I have a backup Microsoft Plain Old Optical Mouse that I got maybe 10 years ago, and haven't had to bust out yet, knock wood!