What is your favorite monogram crossbody?

EJsMommy1

Apr 30, 2016
Hi ladies! I was wondering if any of you have a Monogram crossbody and what style do you love the most? I'm wanting to purchase a crossbody for spring / summer since most of my collection is DE pieces. I read upon the forums that the Eva is being discontinued and I was thinking of purchasing the Monogram before it's gone! Such a great price for a beautiful bag // clutch! Do any of you own the Eva and Favorite? Which style do you lean more towards?

Would love to hear your opinions! TIA [emoji173]

Reactions: SophieLV
I have the Pallas clutch and it is a perfect small cross body - better than the Eva and the Favourite in my opinion as I believe it is more stylish and practical - i think it is bigger than the Eva (which was too small for me) and it has a zip unlike the favourite.

I absolutely love the Pallas however the strap was too short on my frame / height :sad:

I have the Favorite and pochette mn. Although the Favorite is spacious and feminine I prefer a clutch that's has a more secure closure. Like many of the others I purchased a long strap for my pochette so I can wear it crossbody. It holds a lot for a small bag therefore I use it all the time.

I have the Favorite and pochette mn. Although the Favorite is spacious and feminine I prefer a clutch that's has a more secure closure. Like many of the others I purchased a long strap for my pochette so I can wear it crossbody. It holds a lot for a small bag therefore I use it all the time.

I do the same thing too with my pouchette, as I feel exactly how u do about the fav and it's closure. I mostly use my pouchette nm and long strap.

Reactions: simple_chic
Hi ladies! I was wondering if any of you have a Monogram crossbody and what style do you love the most? I'm wanting to purchase a crossbody for spring / summer since most of my collection is DE pieces. I read upon the forums that the Eva is being discontinued and I was thinking of purchasing the Monogram before it's gone! Such a great price for a beautiful bag // clutch! Do any of you own the Eva and Favorite? Which style do you lean more towards?

Would love to hear your opinions! TIA [emoji173]
I have the Eva, favorite mm and pm. Love the Favorite pm the most

I had been going to buy a Pochette Accessoires but wasn't very happy that I needed to buy an extra strap to turn it into a crossbody! I ended up finding a preloved Marly Bandouliere which is great- the strap is adjustable and it's a slightly deeper bag too.

My vote is for Eva!

I had a favorite MM in DA that I ended up selling because everything kept spilling out, and I kept having to wipe off color transfer. The length of the strap was a little awkward as well. I recently purchased the Eva in monogram and I love it! It is the perfect size and has a secure zip top so that my things aren't constantly falling out. Also, the strap length is much better and looks great crossbody.

If you are looking for something with a little more room, I would say the pochette metis. I loved this bag and am constantly regretting that I sold is a few years ago when I was doing a large closet purge.