What Is Your Favorite Mj?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. for me it's a tie between my topaz stam, plum stam and dark exclusive NAP Capra: by the way i have removed tags and used all:

pics below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ^^sorry for the huge pics!

3. Love the huge pics! I can see all the details in your beautiful bags. It's definitely hard to choose which one of those 3 would be my favorite :heart:

4. Love your bags Aggie! Colors are very refreshing!

5. Aggie, I adore all your bags, especially the plum stam :drool:

Can you wear the stam over your shoulders by the handles? I'm curious about the bag but I can only do comfortable shoulder bags. The chain does not look comfortable :nogood:

6. my taupe stam!

7. :tup: She's gorgeous. The color is TDF. I want a Venetia.:crybaby:

8. Aggie, those colors are beautiful. :heart:

girl_chill - I love your purple Stella.

I might actually have dreams about all these lovely purples. :drool: :smile:

9. Bumpity bump!

10. I think right now my fave is still my Bordeaux Blake, but she's put away for the summer :sad: Ive only used her for like a month on and off until Spring hit...

11. my favorite mj right now is my vermillion sofia. i love the color!

12. i think my fav will always be my first bag: my resort '06 quilted blake in white chiffon. :heart: i still enjoy using it and looking at it. :shame: heehee...it's next to the quilted amanda i'm carrying now.

Attached Files:

13. Thundercloud: I love your two quited bags! They are gorgeous! That Amanda is especially cute!

My favourite bag is my almond quilted stam:

Attached Files:

14. Of the MJs that I have, it'd be a toss up between my Emerald (dk green) Blake and Amethyst quilted Venetia. I love both...

My favorite MJ (that I don't own) is the quilted Blake. And my sister's quilted white Venetia w/teal ostrich trim :smile:

15. Wow-- that purple stella rocks!! Haven't seen a stella like that before, and the color is awesome. Congrats on the great find!