What Is Your Favorite Mj?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's not even my own:

[​IMG]

Python Karen,
    borrowed this from the reference thread: the owner is Hitchkockblonde (she obviously has exquisite taste!)

2. My Stam in grey....

Attached Files:

3. [​IMG]

Indigo Klein :love:

4. The Stam and Blake in any color.

5. This is awesome!! Keep it coming, ladies!! I'm :drool: looking at your favorites.

6. The Sophia is my favorite! I have one in Emerald :smile:

7. This is really hard. But I'm going to say that my favorite MJ at this very moment is my elastic stam or my bruna. I can't pick one or the other.:s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. My purple Stella-- she's so high maintenance! I had to fight (on eBay) to get her, it took several conditioning sessions to get her back into shape (she was so dry from being in a box for a long time!), she gives me a backache from the weight and it takes some careful planning to carry her!!! (check weather, clothes, length of time to carry, etc.). But when I touch and cradle her, she returns the favor by being her wonderfully soft, and pretty self. Plus not to mention the curious stares I get from other MJ bag owners I see on the street :smile:

And my peacock small MP! Because, it's my best MJ deal yet and like a favorite kid-- never gives me problems or issues!

Can't choose between the two! :confused1:

Attached Files:

9. Here are some pics of my lovely Venetia!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. I only have one MJ bag- a black Stella. I have not stopped using her ever since she got in my hands about a month or so ago. I love her so much!!

I've been wondering which bag I should get next, but honestly, I cannot imagine loving another bag so much! I love the fact that it's a very comfortable shoulder bag. Many had warned me that the Stella was heavy (I used to carry Balenciaga which are super, super light). And yet, the weight has never been a problem for me. I don't find her heavy at all and mine even has suede lining.

It's the perfect size for me. Initially I was using her with the zipper closed until the zipper "popped" out (not sure how to explain that but Stella owners should know what I'm talking about) and now I carry her wide open.

What else can I say?? It's the perfect, every day black bag for me. Plus, I have yet to see another woman carrying one.

Attached Files:

11. To all you gals and JudieH
    I just got my first MJ today and it is a Stella- black [indispensable] and with silver hardware [my pref]- and i bid a mint for me.
    Love it. Practically perfect save an ink mark on the interior suede and a few tiny marks underside on the leather. I knew this. I would have done the same.
    It does not feel heavy to me and does not appear as "big" as I thought it would- zipper closure shorter than expected YET it fits a lot-
    I am petite and it works terrifically!
    I can't imagine loving any other bag more. I have tons of cool leather and some fabric black bags- agnes b, coach, un apres midi de chien, cole haan. misc less well known designers [no high end though] but i adore this.
    I am so happy it fits my structure well- As I said- I am petite and duffle bags shorten me- I almost got a perfect Teri but i felt it would do the same. Things hangs "just right". My 6 year old claims it is her fave of all of my purses. Poor thing- she has the stomach bug so it was hard to FULLY revel in my new bag which arrived today along with two princess type dresses for her- but she is healing now as I type.
    S-T-E-L-L-A!!!

12. Yippee!! Congrats! You had been searching for a while, right?

My bag also has a few ink marks on the inside but the outside was pristine. I cannot imagine ever selling her anyway :nogood:

Hope your daughter is feeling better. We've also been dealing with the bug in our house. I lost count of how many times my almost 3 threw old puked. Then my almost 5 year old came down with strep (all in the same week). I woke up with a sore throat. But hey, I still love my Stella :P

13. i love your indigo klein divasdare :smile: is she comfortable to wear on your shoulder like that?

14. I HAD been searching for awhile. But also- the seller was so cool- she allowed me to pay later and so- though I had won the auction I did not technically own the bag until yesterday.

Defn with kids and annoyances such as illness- when it rains it all comes down pretty hard. My little one is better today- what a night. Good news as she is with her Papa today and while he loves her to pieces, he is not the best judge when it comes to healing others...[or himself i suppose!]

BTW- I love your quote- Everything works out for the best in the end! I keep telling myself that when I feel a bit down re- my 1 month anniversary of a very painful divorce. [Which is why I bought my Stella!]

Yep- I adore her!

Hope your household is back to optimal health so that you can enjoy the fine spring weather
    ciao
    miiki

15. Love both! So, have you used your Mika, tad??