What Is Your Favorite Mj?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm just curious, what is your favorite MJ and why? Please post pix if possible.

2. My favorite MJ is my Whiskey Stam:heart:

[​IMG]

3. Favorite one in general or favorite one that we own? This could take awhile..LOL

4. My Mouse Stam! I love it!

5. Wow, that's hard.... My favorite MJ would have to be my black stam.

6. The stam bag! Still waiting for mine to arrive.

7. I can't decide between the blake & mp's...I can't make a decision..It's just too stressful lol!!

8. It's a tie between the stam and the large MP. Here's a picture of my stam - I don't have one of you my large MP - but I'll try to post later!

[​IMG]

9. ^So pretty

10. my favorite mj is my striping bowler.

[​IMG]

my favorite mj to look at is my white mika.

[​IMG]

11. ^^ Love both those! So pretty!!

12. My favorite is my Wine Stella!!!
    I think I'm going to send her to Lovinmybags to be cleaned...I want to use her for a long, long time!!!

Attached Files:

13. The anouk - it's big enough to carry the essentials plus it transitions nicely into an evening bag. I also like that it can be hand-held or carried over the shoulder. It's an older bag that came in lots of great colors. :love:

14. I only have one at this point, so I have to say my cherry blossom Venetia!

15. Chili Hudson or Karen in Eggshell
    mjs_012.jpg