What is YOUR favorite MJ Bag?

you know, i've seen this picture multiple times now within the past few weeks, and i cannot get enough of it. the color is just so pretty. mj should use it as advertisement. it really makes me want to track down this bag and buy it!

anyways, back to our regularly scheduled program! didn't mean to get off-topic.
That is a beautiful bag:drool::heart::P

My favorite is my ivory colored adina. Everytime I use that bag someone asks about it and compliments me. One time I had it while I was looking to purchase a different ivory bag. The SA (not from MJ), told me that she liked the adina better.

this one! I finally found it after 2 years of searching :yahoo: Not sure what the name of it is (does anyone here know?) but I've :heart:'d it since I saw Nicole Richie with it in 2004 I think?

f594_1_sbl.jpg

f60d_1_sbl.jpg

f6d5_1_sbl.jpg

normal_bew2F2167.jpg

normal_bew2F2162.jpg

I feel the same, tadpole.
My favorite is not a MJ that I get the most use out of. I get the most use out of my stellas... but my favorite is my bordeaux satchel.

mjsatchel.jpg
:drool::drool:So beautyful!

That's the doctor's satchel, right? Luna spent over two years looking for hers...such a pretty bag! My favorite MJ is my Peacock Stella...it is wonderful!

Damn right I did. Now I've got the burdeaux and the brown.. one just wasn't enough.. it's like Pokemon.. gotta have 'em all.

Venetia.

All the way.

It's a beautiful classy and classic bag. Nothing really "it bag" about it. So it's not too trendy looking. Just simple and elegant.

I know I'll be using mine for a very long time.

:smile:

YES! I just saw hers, my pics weren't loading last night. It took me 2 years to find mine too but they are out there :tup: It's such a gorgeous bag, I can't WAIT to get it.

That's the doctor's satchel, right? Luna spent over two years looking for hers...such a pretty bag! My favorite MJ is my Peacock Stella...it is wonderful!

^ wen84, hard at work! official mj thread bumper.

i said earlier that my favorite mj is my chestnut striping bowler, but i have to add an addendum to that and mention the white mika now too. i love looking at it!