What is your favorite LV wallet and why?

Vernis Zippy or Monogram Insolite....As there are enough sections and pockets to hold just about anything from credit cards, dollar bills and receipts

Im currently using my long oragami which is totally fun and neat but its not my absolute fav wallet. I actually love the zippy long wallet... im sorta lazy and dont always put all the cards in the slots or i have a ton of receipts and card so i just zip it all up and im golden. :smile:

Frenchie D. said:
Can you put a lot of coins in the zippy? I always have tons of change and need a wallet that will not get all bulky from it.

Yes you can but there is a limit before the outer zip gets zigzaggy when closed..

I have the International wallet and love it! It has a great amoung of credit card slots, it's a great trifold shape and make things easy to get too, and has a pen holder which is great for signing receipts quickly! Also, it has a pouch for coins! :smile:

My one and only wallet is the Boetie. No regrets. Love her to bits. Will use her forever until she gives up on me ;)
it has 16 CC slots! which is why I love her. (don't have that much CC, I need it for IDs, insurance cards, mine and kids, etc.)
plus it could also be used as clutch.
and that turn lock just looks like a piece of jewelry.
can't say anything wrong about it.