What is your number one favorite tote?

I've had the Mono Galliera PM - sold it, the Totally PM - sold it, Beverly GM - sold it, Monty PM - sold it. My Mahina L in Noir.... absolutely adore it and it's my hands down favorite LV yet! :yes:

I am in a predicament trying to find the best LV tote bag. In the past couple of weeks I have ordered the DE Neverful MM and an Estrela NM. I can only keep one (am going to sell the other). Anyway, I have had a NF before (Mono) and sold it. I like the NF, it is just that everyone has one and the piping at top doesn't age that well -even on DE. I thought I would love the Estrela (I never saw it in person, because it is sold out. I bought it preloved in great condition), but for some reason I am not feeling it yet. I just got the Estrela this morning so I am going to wear her for a little bit before I decide which to keep. Just thought I would ask what everyone's favorite tote is and why. Before someone recommends the Totally- I am not a big fan of that. Just trying to figure out if there is one out there that I am forgetting about. Thanks!

I have a totally mm (which you do not like) I've had it for over a year and it still looks brand new. I used it everyday too. I love the ease of the side pockets on the totally mm and still has a zip top. I tried on the Neverfull at the same time as the totally and it was a big no to me. I'm just not one for a open bag.

The Iena that MokeyLV posted is suppose to be the revamped totally mm. Looks like a cross between the Belmont and the totally mm to me-that might be your bag! :heart:

By the way I looked up the Estrela-which style do you have? I think that's a great looking bag too.

Reactions: PurseAddict728
Shopping Sac because of its generous size, wide straps which are comfortable to wear, thick canvas, and also because there's no leather trim along the top. Too bad it was discontinued. The Lockme Cabas is quite beautiful though.