What is your favorite LV Shoulder Strap Handbag and why?

MadgePadge

O.G.
Jun 1, 2012
I currently own a Delightful GM, Noe and a Sac Tote. Before I purchase another shoulder strap handbag, I wanted to hear about other people's favorites. Please reply and let me know your favorite shoulder strap Louis Vuitton bag and please tell me why it's your favorite...Feedback, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Canvas - Popincourt haut - super light weight and flat straps

Leather - sofia Coppola or brea. Adjustable straps and leather softness.

Mono Galliera PM. Had it since 2008 and still loving it, while other bags have come and gone.

Bags that have come and gone are:

Trevi PM
Petite Bucket
Reg Speedy 30 DE
Black Denim Neo Cabby PM
Reg Speedy 25 DA
Manhattan PM

Last edited:
Even though I don't carry her often, I vote for Galliera PM. It is so comfy, chic and sporty as well. It is pretty lightweigthed and I love the one strap. It's a perfect size, it does not bang into walls because it sits right under your arm.

Mono Galliera PM. Had it since 2008 and still loving it, while other bags have come and gone.

Bags that have come and gone are:

Trevi PM
Petite Bucket
Reg Speedy 30 DE
Black Denim Neo Cabby PM
Reg Speedy 25 DA
Manhattan PM

agreed! my azur Galliera was the most comfortable shoulder bag. i went through the Tivoli GM, the Palermo PM, the Delightful PM and the Trevi PM...i kept the Artsy, the Hampstead and now the Verona...they still can't compare.

The Sully MM hands down. Wide handle, super soft, zip top, pockets inside, perfect size and beautiful brass hardware. Simple but classic.

I believe I was told that the Artsy was not meant to be a shoulder bag but rather a bag to be worn on the crook of your arm.

Galliera for me. The flat strap feels more comfortable than the rolled handles on me anyway. Used to have the piano tote, that was really great too, also flat straps. I do like the totes a little more than the single strap bags though, a little easier to find my stuff I think :smile: