What is YOUR favorite kind of weather?

I love April and May weather, in the low 70's, sunny, but no humidity.

I also love October weather.....still fairly warm, but crisp and cool.

I am not a fan of either extreme...I can't stand the heat and don't do much better in the cold!!

I love sunny and clear weather with only a few clouds in the sky. There also needs to be a nice cool breeze so that it's not steaming hot.

I don't like the rain and I don't like humidity.

I love sunny and clear weather with only a few clouds in the sky. There also needs to be a nice cool breeze so that it's not steaming hot.

I don't like the rain and I don't like humidity.

Then you would not like Oklahoma. VERY humid.. 100 and up through most of the summer, last winter we had at least 3 inches of ice for over a week and a half. I ice skated on my front lawn, on the streets, on a playground, and even on a tennis court. It is always humid.

I love running around in the rain, everyone else in my college was very irritated about the pouring the other day. I sat happily soaked through my class, a bit chilly, but in a good mood. However I did manage to walk in the door and promptly slip and fall on my butt. Some man I didnt know pulled me up and about 20 people stared in horror while I laughed hysterically :nogood: :roflmfao:.

I loved October and November in Oklahoma; the leaves, the smell in the air, etc. My favorite weather is "football weather"-65 and overcast. Even though I've lived in AZ for 12 years now, I still miss a real fall.

A Warm/Hot day with a cool breeze. I also love the Autumn weather thats about at the moment. Or a Snow Day!

Basically anything thats not wet or cold without snow, as we have far too much of that up North already.

As much as I love summer I cannot resist a perfect crisp fall morning that turns into a 75 degree afternoon and warm evening with a cool breeze. I love fall and I am always disappointed that it never seems to last long enough.

I love the fall when the leaves are starting to turn, kids go back to school, cool enough for a light sweater, the holidays are around the corner and the sun shining brightly.....fall just puts an extra hop in my step.

Couldn't have said it better myself! I grew up & lived in the midwest all my life. I adore Fall! ~ I'm going to miss it terribly since we moved to Florida..

I absolutely love the 'Hot-&-sunny-and-about-to-take-a-swim-with-all-my-friends' weather!!

(Soooometimes I can like some bit of rain too. Curling up on my bed in sweatpants to read a nice book or watch a movie or the OC, and drink some tea.)