What is your favorite Jo Malone Perfume?

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
I have discovered Jo Malone this weekend. I have already bought 6 different frangrances, and one jar of body cream and I want more! I am going to be in so much trouble. I wish I could buy one of everything. How in the world did it take me this long to discover Jo Malone?

I wear the Nectarine and Honey perfume- I am in LOVE with it! I am VERY fussy about perfumes- I hardly ever find a scent that I like. I hope JM makes this for years to come!!!

I, too, love the Nectarine Blossom & Honey!!! My other favorites are Grapefruit and Lime Basil & Mandarin, though I love all her scents.

Sadly, Jo Malone herself sold the company to Estee Lauder a while ago and resigned just recently. The Nectarine Blossom cologne is the last truly Jo Malone scent from the brand.

i have both the big bottle and the purse spray of the nectarine blossom and honey - it's the PERFECT summer perfume! my next is going to be the orange blossom :smile:

I adore Jo Malone!!

I wear the tuberrose Body lotion everyday with a spritz of Amber & Lavender perfume. Its wonderful! the ing that first attracted me to JM is her frgrance combining! its fabulous ,you can realy use it to create your own scent.

check out her 'menu';

http://www.jomalone.co.uk/site.nsf/philosophy/philosophy_fragrance_comb_menu?OpenForm

Also, the Pomegranate Noir, wow! I mean wow!!!!! That to me, is the most sexy, seductive, deletable fragrance I've ever smelt. I honestly got all in the mood as soon as I smelt it. Theres just something about it, I've never experienced a sensation like it. Its wonderful, if you have a man, seriously buy this for him!!!!! He'llthank you for it!

I'm VERY sensitive when it comes to perfumes/colognes, and JM Orange Blossom is the one scent that I both :love: and doesn't bother me after a while. It's my holy grail (as makeupalley.com members say) scent. I only wish it lasted longer on my skin....

i love Jo malone, i discovered it about 2 years ago when i was picking out perfume to wear at my wedding :love: ............... absolutely love the basil, mandarin, & lime combo..............ooohhh and the lime blossom is awesome :P

heavens yes!! Started with orange blossom, moved on to Ginger nutmeg, and am now crazy about french lime blossom. Using the body cream first really helps the staying power of the spray.