What is your favorite Jo Malone Perfume?

I have bought many but always go back to French Lime Blossom. It's timeless.

However, I have just discovered Marc Jacob's new summer splashes and I am crazy about Rain, and Orange. Huge 6oz bottles for the price of 2oz of any other. At Sephora.

I LOVE Jo Malone! Definitely worth the money. I'm currently using the orange blossoms body lotion, and it is my favorite! Nectarine blossom and honey is also divine.

Neiman's, Bergdorf's,Saks carry it (check thier websites). It looks like gloss.com is doing free shipping on their Jo Malone stuff but you have to buy $75 or more.

No one mentioned Black Vetiver Cafe....it's sexy but a bit cloying sometimes. I may have to try Grapefruit, it seems to be the best seller. Do you really smell grapefruity all day???

I'm enticed by the Blue Agava one that smells like chocolate but I can't decide if I love it. I have and love the Lime Basil & Mandarin. Sort of smells masculine but I looove it. The creme is TDF.

LADIES, HELP!
My hubby is flying to London tonight. I need him to get me JO MALONE perfume, but im not sure which one!!!I live in Singapore, and they dont sell it here, so i can not go n try:sad:.
Pls, if u guys knows which one is the best smell for summer weather(singapore is damn hot, hehe)

Thanks,
:yes:

I havent tried many Jo Malone fragrances, but I personally like Red roses. Its very light and cool, smells like freshly cut roses. But it really depends on your own personal preference! Maybe your hubby can pick one out for you?