What is your favorite Jo Malone Perfume?

I only have heard about Jo Malone cologne , but never smell one. Does it last for awhile , do you apply it often? I like the fact that you can combine different scents to create like a signature fragrance:graucho:

jenna said:
I'm VERY sensitive when it comes to perfumes/colognes, and JM Orange Blossom is the one scent that I both :love: and doesn't bother me after a while. It's my holy grail (as makeupalley.com members say) scent. I only wish it lasted longer on my skin....

I agree! It does not make me sneeze and it does not irritate me either. I love using the grapefruit shower gel and then mixing French Lime Blossom and Grapefruit colognes over it. Totally divine!! :love:

Dia, I find the scents to be quite concentrated. You don't need to use much. I know that NM in San Francisco will send you samples of the scents if you call them. When trying the scents, leave them on at least an hour before you decide if you like them.

I've been wearing French Lime Blossom for the past 2 years. I adore it, its such a light clean scent. I use the body cream/cologne during the winter and lotion/cologne in the summer.

Kellybag said:
I do love Jo MAlone, but the staying power...even if you layer is quite poor. Still love it though!

i agree, the scent is so lite that it tends to fade, which is why i bought the purse spray as well. i find that i need a little spritz once in a while.

chinchillamoose said:
I, too, love the Nectarine Blossom & Honey!!! My other favorites are Grapefruit and Lime Basil & Mandarin, though I love all her scents.

Sadly, Jo Malone herself sold the company to Estee Lauder a while ago and resigned just recently. The Nectarine Blossom cologne is the last truly Jo Malone scent from the brand.

Ohh..that's sad to hear. I have at least 8 scents from her line, love it!

cologne_main.jpg

Do you use Jo Malone fragrances? If so, which scent? Do you think they are worth the money?

I tried Nectarine Blossom and Honey, it smelled heavenly! Pomegranate Noir sounds interesting too.