What is your favorite high end perfume?

Hello @Elina0408.:flowers: I have a sample of Chanel Boy and I like it a lot. I would love to hear your thoughts about Le Lion. I am so curious about that one.
Hi, Le Lion is a Oriental perfume that took me by surprise since I wasn't used to this kind of creations by Chanel and Mr Oliver Polge It doesn't resembles Shalimar as many have suggested but it does resembles Salome from Papillon Perfumery (in London Uk)! Is kind of "heavy" but just right and it was to be since it contains Amber and Lambanum plus vanilla gives it a sweetness that I love! You have to try it and see how it reacts with your body chemistry but I would recommended if you like Oriental perfumes! It was a very pleasant blind surprise for me but I took the chance as my zodiac is Lion
Also has some resemblance with Youth Dew the original

20210121_102909.jpg

20210122_114012.jpg

Hi, Le Lion is a Oriental perfume that took me by surprise since I wasn't used to this kind of creations by Chanel and Mr Oliver Polge It doesn't resembles Shalimar as many have suggested but it does resembles Salome from Papillon Perfumery (in London Uk)! Is kind of "heavy" but just right and it was to be since it contains Amber and Lambanum plus vanilla gives it a sweetness that I love! You have to try it and see how it reacts with your body chemistry but I would recommended if you like Oriental perfumes! It was a very pleasant blind surprise for me but I took the chance as my zodiac is Lion

View attachment 5005666

View attachment 5005667
It sounds wonderful! Beautiful pictures, and thank you for the information.:smile: I love oriental perfumes and while I love Shalimar, I'm glad to hear Le Lion is different. I have not tried Youth Dew perfume but I have Youth Dew bath oil and it's very nice. I will have to track down a sample of Le Lion!

View attachment 5005666

View attachment 5005667
Ok, I didn't really know much about this new addition to the Exclusifs line but now I think I have to give it a go the next time I swing by a Chanel counter with them.