What is your favorite high end perfume?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought this thread will be great for perfume connoisseurs. I do not like popular brands for perfume. I like different harder to get ones. My current favs::heart:

Love in Black-Creed-newest one
    Petite Cherie-Annick Goutal-my signature scent
    Miss me -Stella Cadente
    Lipstick Rose-Malle
    Clean -Dlish(not really high end but a nice light clean scent)

2. Samsara - Guerlain - my signature scent
    Princess - Vera Wang
    My Insolence - Guerlain

3. My favorite non-mainstream perfume is Peachy Keen from Fresh Scents by Terri. I like that most people have never heard of it, and hardly anyone has ever smelled it before. I get a lot of strangers (men in particular) telling me I smell good when I wear it. It's like a warm, sugared apricot scent, but it's not sickly sweet or immature, if that makes sense.

4. Chanel's Les Exclusifs collection is amazing -- I LOOOVE Coromandel, it's become my signature go-to scent. Problem is, it's only available at Chanel boutiques and runs over $200 for a full size bottle. :faint:

5. L'occitane Myrtle... :love:

6. Petite Cherie-Annick Goutal

7. Prada Amber will always be my favorite. Aside from that I love Hermes(cant remember the name) and Versace Crystal Noir.

Sky035 likes this.
  8. eau de Cartier

9. chanel chance and betsey johnson

10. It's not really all that obscure, but I love Stella by Stella McCartney. It's the most expensive perfume I've ever bought LOL.

Sky035 likes this.
  11. mj daisy and juicy couture :love: oh and rl romance

12. Creed - Virgin Island Water
    Diptyque - Philosykos
    Hermes - Ambre Narguile

13. the highest end one i have it viktor & rolf- flowerbomb.

i've admired creed- spring flowers

and bond no.9- chinatown, fire island and others i can't remember.

i wish i could find a good discount site for these...

14. my absolute fav is lancome's hypnose

15. l'Heure Bleue - Guerlain
    le Basir du Dragon - Cartier

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice