What is your favorite every day necklace?

I never take off my Michael B sugarcube and acorn platinum and diamond necklaces...I just love them.

Attachments

• michael b sugarcube2.jpg
    michael b sugarcube2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 772
  • michael b 3 acorn necklace.jpg
    michael b 3 acorn necklace.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 782
I'm really loving the Brighton Short Gold Deco Necklace I recently bought. It goes with everything! Now I'm eyeing the bracelet, even though I shouldn't. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 020509brightdecogold3.jpg
    020509brightdecogold3.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 655
  • 7607_1.jpg
    7607_1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,473
Ladies, you all have some beautiful pieces and great taste. I would love to raid your jewelry boxes :smile:

I'm pretty much covered in Lyric on a daily basis. I love this necklace and the fact that two of my Lori Bonn pendants attach. Usually sporting the matching bracelet, a couple of the rings and either my small or large lyric diamond hoops. Now I just need the ankle bracelet and I'm complete lol.

Attachments

• lyric neck.jpg
    lyric neck.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 683
I have three favourites that I alternate.
A star cut-out pendant (it's essentially a thick outline of a star--looks kind of like the Tous one except a lot smaller) in 10k gold on a 14k white chain which I where the most often.

Then I also have the mini bean elsa peretti tiffany necklace in silver that I wear a lot.

Lastly, I wear my Andrea Waines small halo necklace a lot as well (sterling silver on curb chain).

I'll take photos later~