What is your favorite every day necklace?

Jun 18, 2008
I need and want a simple every day necklace. I am not into large costume things because I like to keep it casual and low key.
Any suggestions for a nice, good quality every day one? I like some of Tiffany's but not sure which ones...need some ideas.

Reactions: rubyjuls
I have a few that I rotate out periodically.
I have the Tiffany 1837 lock in 18k, the mini bean in 18k and the petite Dreams of Africa in diamonds from Whiteflash.
I'm dreaming of a Tiffany DBY solitaire too!

i wear the maurio pioppo love letter necklace

pioppo4.jpg

Most days I wear a small gold pendant, it's in the shape of a horse. My grandfather bought a pair of them to make into cufflinks but never did, so he made them into pendants for my cousin and I... he died when I was 4 months old so the necklace has a lot of sentimental value to me. I would also really like a Diamonds by the Yard necklace, one of the 16" ones with evenly space diamonds. That would layer nicely with my horse pendant, too.

I rotate a yellow gold 3 stone diamond necklace (.50 ct) and a small white gold diamond star. Sometimes a wear a diamond by the yard (18 inch) or a thick gold curb link necklace. I also love pearls of any length.

^Interesting, it has my name...I may need to check that brand out. :graucho:

I switched off more before, but now I wear my Heidi Klum SS necklace pretty much daily. I can't find an exact link anymore but here's one that's similar (mine only has one clover at each station) on ebay from seller Dazycats:
IMG_2252.jpg

Last edited: