What is your favorite every day necklace?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need and want a simple every day necklace. I am not into large costume things because I like to keep it casual and low key.
    Any suggestions for a nice, good quality every day one? I like some of Tiffany's but not sure which ones...need some ideas.

rubyjuls likes this.
  2. I have a few that I rotate out periodically.
    I have the Tiffany 1837 lock in 18k, the mini bean in 18k and the petite Dreams of Africa in diamonds from Whiteflash.
    I'm dreaming of a Tiffany DBY solitaire too!

3. i wear the maurio pioppo love letter necklace

[​IMG]

4. correction - Mauri Pioppo

5. I wear Tiffany & Co diamonds by the yard necklace

6. My diamond pendant. Very simple.

7. Most days I wear a small gold pendant, it's in the shape of a horse. My grandfather bought a pair of them to make into cufflinks but never did, so he made them into pendants for my cousin and I... he died when I was 4 months old so the necklace has a lot of sentimental value to me. I would also really like a Diamonds by the Yard necklace, one of the 16" ones with evenly space diamonds. That would layer nicely with my horse pendant, too.

8. I rotate a yellow gold 3 stone diamond necklace (.50 ct) and a small white gold diamond star. Sometimes a wear a diamond by the yard (18 inch) or a thick gold curb link necklace. I also love pearls of any length.

9. Rebecca Stainless Steel 18K gold diamond

Attached Files:

10. ^Interesting, it has my name...I may need to check that brand out. :graucho:

I switched off more before, but now I wear my Heidi Klum SS necklace pretty much daily. I can't find an exact link anymore but here's one that's similar (mine only has one clover at each station) on ebay from seller Dazycats:
    [​IMG]

11. #11 Oct 27, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  12. nowadays, i don't wear necklaces anymore. I used to wear a Tiffany silver one.

13. I haven't been wearing necklaces either the past few years. I wear one when I dress up - usually a Tiffany Swing necklace, the one with the 2 concentric circles design.

14. I wear the Tiffany onyx bead necklace every day - it goes with everything and I love the weight and feel of it!