What is your favorite evening outfit?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'll start off and share my Tomasz Starzewski couture ballgown... please feel free to add your favorite evening gowns.

[​IMG]

2. Another TS ballgown

dressB.jpg
  3. GEMROCK........I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS DESIGNER.....BUT I LOVE YOUR GOWN!
    [​IMG]

4. tillie tomasz starzewski is a Polish designer and a personal favorite of the late Princess Diana. He has a small discreet client list. An Escada couture ballgown next. The skirt opens up significantly with the crinolene skirt but too much effort to assemble for photos. Please do add your pieces too!

dressD.jpg
  5. a close up of the gems

dresse.jpg
  6. another Escada couture gown

dressC.jpg
  7. ^ I love this Escada!

8. Here are two of my Cocktail Dresses.........never worn!!!

DSC05622.jpg DSC05632.jpg
  9. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL, BURGUNDY MARCHESA.........SARAH JESSICA PARKER MODELED THIS IN BAZAAR
    [​IMG]

10. #10 Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    BLACK ESCADA....STRAPLESS, COCKTAIL DRESS WITH GORGEOUS CRYSTALS DRAPING THE CENTER
    [​IMG]

11. Tillie! You have a dress that SJP modelled in Bazaar!!! I LOVE SJP! What beautiful dresses you have. Oh this one definitely needs modelling!

12. ^Gemrock.........I'm not big on modeling shots............:nuts: BTW......you know of course, that this isn't the exact dress.......but...one just like hers!:heart:

13. gemrock and tillie46, you have both lovely ballgowns! I wish I had occasions to wear ballgowns, then I would have an excuse to buy them, sigh.

Marchesa makes such beautiful and classic dresses. tillie46 you should start wearing that burgundy dress! And don't be shy, you look absolutely stunning in the photo with your daughter.

14. #14 Jan 31, 2010
    GEMROCK'S EVENING DRESS, BY TOMASZ STARZEWSKI......A POLISH DESIGNER.....WAS A PERSONAL FAVORITE OF THE LATE PRINCESS DIANA
    [​IMG]

15. #15 Jan 31, 2010
    GEMROCK'S..........CLOSE UP OF THE GEMS ON THE ABOVE DRESS
    [​IMG]