what is your favorite discontinued RM bag?

Sky Blue Grace (saw a pic of it and it's gorgeous!)
Pearl MAB (yep, like Kristin Cavaleri's)
and STAMPED bags (like a Nikki!)

Ooh and the FDL and Candy Cane linings. Some of the leopard print linings were pretty cool too.

I remember you said your mom preferred the signature hardware because it makes the bag look more high-end. I feel the same way,too!

YUP!

Mummy's not a fan of the dog leash hardware. I had told her that RM was coming out with more Wine MAMs and she said NO to my offer and sort of begged me to find her one with the signature hardware :P I'm so happy I was able to find one!

I love the signature hardware!!!!!!!!!

^^ Lol, I have a Wine MAM with signature hardware just like your mom. And I totally wish I had the mixed hardware instead! I love the dogleash clasps and short, finished tassels. I purchased my Wine MAM last summer from RM because I thought that would be the end of Wine bags and I'd never be able to get my hands on one after that. And at that time, all her bags had the signature hardware. And then RM pumps out more Wine bags this year with the new mixed hardware and tassels! Sigh.

The sig hardware is more elegant looking, but I prefer the tassels and dogleash clasps. Oh well. To each her own. :yes:

STAMPED BAGS!!! :heart: Omg, this is my HG! I wish I could get my hands on a stamped MAM! I don't care the color. Seriously, my heart pitter-patters at anything embossed or stamped! :nuts: Arrrrg, now they're nearly impossible to find. :crybaby:

Last edited:
Pearl MAB (as seen on Kristin Cavalleri)
Berry Elisha
Morning After Hobo
Grace
& I'd be very happy if RM reinstated the FDL and CC lining :girlsigh:

Wow, lots of love for the berry Elisha!! I had one and sold it for a very low price, since at the time not many people seemed all that interested...the leather was fabulous, though -- a matte version of the wine...with FDL lining...

^^ Lol, I have a Wine MAM with signature hardware just like your mom. And I totally wish I had the mixed hardware instead! I love the dogleash clasps and short, finished tassels. I purchased my Wine MAM last summer from RM because I thought that would be the end of Wine bags and I'd never be able to get my hands on one after that. And at that time, all her bags had the signature hardware. And then RM pumps out more Wine bags this year with the new mixed hardware and tassels! Sigh.

The sig hardware is more elegant looking, but I prefer the tassels and dogleash clasps. Oh well. To each her own. :yes:

What?!! lunab, you actually want the mixed hardware? Shoot, I'm sure your WINE MAM with the sigGy hardware would be worth a lot now a days! A few tPFers had it on their wishlists I think. I still can't believe that Wine is on sale now.. .

^^ Yea. :sweatdrop: I also find it a bit annoying how my gold Minkette keycharm doesn't match the light sig gold hardware of my Wine MAM. Idk, it just looks funny to me. The gold tones don't match.

And I already have my Dusty MAM with silver sig hardware, so actually I have 2 bags with siggy hardware. And I think Dusty looks better with it. :upsidedown: Haha.

But I don't know if I'd ever sell my Wine MAM though. I'm scared I might end up regretting it later on. It's not a life or death situation, I can live with my sig hardware. After all, she was my first RM, so there's some sentimental value there as well. :heart:

^^ Yea. :sweatdrop: I also find it a bit annoying how my gold Minkette keycharm doesn't match the light sig gold hardware of my Wine MAM. Idk, it just looks funny to me. The gold tones don't match.

And I already have my Dusty MAM with silver sig hardware, so actually I have 2 bags with siggy hardware. And I think Dusty looks better with it. :upsidedown: Haha.

But I don't know if I'd ever sell my Wine MAM though. I'm scared I might end up regretting it later on. It's not a life or death situation, I can live with my sig hardware. After all, she was my first RM, so there's some sentimental value there as well. :heart:

You might be able to trade with someone for the dogleash hardware, then two people are happy with no cash losses! :smile:

^ Careful folks.. Slippery subject ;) Can't discuss buying, selling or trading on TPF.

Two things to note:

1) Am I just about the only person in the world who doesn't like the candy cane lining?? I don't care for it at all and sometimes I wonder if the only reason it's popular is because it's rare.

2) Just giving a shout out the mixed hardware-- I love it!

Last edited:
I have much love for the new mixed hardware.

I'm still undecided about the unfinished tassels they are bringing back though :confused1:.

I'm really leaning toward liking the finished edges better!!