what is your favorite discontinued RM bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I have recently come across the RM Tess and fell in love. I was just wondering what other discontinued bags is everyone else in love with?

2. I love the deep purple bags, and the older royal leather.

3. i'd love to own a stonewash blue bag :yes:

4. ^^
    Omg I totally forgot about stonewash blue. Yes, I loved the stonewash blue leather as well!!

5. I may be in the minority, but I really like the Plan B hobos. The leather is great and they hold a lot without being too bulky. Plus those outer pockets are a plus!

6. There is a Plan B bag on Tobi.com for about $300.

7. Colors wise: Stonewash Blue, Sage, Navy, Pearl
    Style: Elisha!! Seriously regret not snatching a couple of these up at the first sample sale I ever went to (well, not to mention I didn't have much money either lol). I really wish she'd bring this back

and I have to mention I really really miss the long finished tassels! I haven't been interested in most of the newer style bags lately because of that =/

8. I wish I had a something in glazed almond (especially a mattie) or glazed espresso.

9. Tomato...but I heard that it's coming back. I sold both of my tomato bags because they were too big, but would LOVE for it to come back in a beloved/mini beloved with brass or gold HW. :drool:

10. Glazed Almond for sure... I need a Nikki in this leather!

11. #11 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    I'm with several of the ladies here: GE, glazed almond, stonewash blue (all Nikkis)! And even though it's not "discontinued" considering it wasn't put into production, I'd love to see distressed sunshine make a reappearance.

12. There is a Stonewash Blue Nikki on Bonanzle right now, ladies... I know several of you have mentioned this leather. Looks to be in great shape and is from another lovely Minkette (not my auction).

13. I have really liked the:

ELISHA & HENRI

Wish they were still around but I understand having to make room for more popular styles.

14. Stonewash Blue MAM
    Deep Purple MAM
    Henri

15. Glazed Almond and Emerald. Though I hear Envy may be very comparable to Emerald.