what is your favorite cosmetic/makeup bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm just wondering what you guys use or like.:smile:

2. Right now I am using my black mc wapity to hold all my lip glosses and compact. I would have to say it is my fav right now.

3. mono pochette. it fits perfectly in my speedy.

4. I have been living out of my Coach signature makeup bag for what seems like forever. I really want to pick up a mono pouchette or wapity or something LV to go with my bags but other purchases always seem to get in the way. lol

5. you NEED a pochette, it has been my most used and most useful LV item and i only got it at christmas

6. hehe thanks cherry pie! I nearly fainted when I saw the Riveting Pouchette at LV this past weekend. SO HOT!

7. i'm using my mono poch access. I'd like to get a cosmetique toillete 19 though.

8. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. a cheap one i bought at a dollar stoerre

10. I use a Coach signature stripe medium beauty case in khaki/crimson. It is great and fits everything I need, but I really love it because of the crimson stripe (reminds me that I love the Alabama Crimson Tide; GO BAMA).

11. Taiga pochette

12. a vintage mono pochette

13. Damier mini pochette. Doubles as a small clutch bag.

14. Ohhhh I LIKE! :drool:

15. I use Le Sport Sac.