What is your favorite color for the Chanel Caviar Flap bag?

Hi! Just like you, I was deliberating between a black or beige bag as my 1st Chanel purchase. In the end, I bought a mini BEIGE valentine flap :biggrin:. I figured out I won't be stopping at only 1 bag. So now I am planning my next purchase: the BLACK lambskin camelia flap! I am still searching for it. So wish me luck! And I hope you will find joy in purchasing your 1st Chanel bag!! Do keep us informed of your final decision :graucho:

Hi,

I am on the fence about which color Chanel Caviar bag I should choose for my first purchase. I would like to know what are some of your favorite colors. Personally, I am deciding between black or beige. Please give me your thoughts

Thanks!

Fave would have to be navy.... With ghw. Use it more than black w ghw or grey metallic which is not caviar but has treatment I have found very wearable and hardy . But you can't go wrong with black and I have a relatively new found appreciation for beige Clair.

you would definitely be able to wear the black more often but if you already have a black purse, i say get the white..it stands out and is just so classy! only issue is you probably wont be able to wear it very often...

My favorite caviar color is my Chocolate Brown flap. I love the color. But, since you are looking at Black and Beige, I would choose black since it is the most basic. I would buy the beige too at a later date, when you are ready for your second flap. They are both the most basic and classic colors for a handbag IMHO.