What is your favorite color for the Chanel Caviar Flap bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I am on the fence about which color Chanel Caviar bag I should choose for my first purchase. I would like to know what are some of your favorite colors. Personally, I am deciding between black or beige. Please give me your thoughts

Thanks!

2. I would agree with you on the black... Its easy to match with and very classic :smile:

3. can't go wrong with black or beige.

4. I think black, beige and red are the favorites for most. Navy is loved by many too.

5. I would say black too. I suppose it depends on your wardrobe, but black goes with everything and it is so classic and chic. You can always start with that and get different colors later :smile:

6. lots of girls here like black, beige, red, and grey. ( i agree some also love blue or navy).
    but for 1st flap, most pick black jumbo..

7. Can't go wrong with black with ghw. It's such a classic.

8. I agree with HelloKatieGirl. Black is my favorite color for bag. Since most of my outfits are colorful, the black bag gives a balance. However, if your clothing is mostly in dark color, a beige will brighten-up the overall look. Anyhow, black and beige are both Chanel's classic colors. Either one will be a great choice

9. You can never go wrong with black.

10. ^ITA. Black!

11. Thank you all for comments! :smile: I will definitely have to sleep on this one...:thinking:

12. Red, Purple, Black

13. Personally, ALL OF THEM :smile: LOL

Realistically, beige and black.

14. for the first, black!

15. Black, red, white, and grey. But I don't have anything grey yet, so what do you ladies think I should do about it? :graucho::upsidedown: