What is your favorite chain restaurant?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mine would have to be Chili's! I love Tex Mex fare and I don't think I've ever had a disappointing meal at a Chili's restaurant. Everything is just so yummy!:tup:

2. Olive Garden!

3. BJs!

4. wagamama...yummy, and my children love it too

5. El Pollo Loco.

6. The Melting Pot

7. Red Lobster hehe

8. I love Ruby Tuesday- half a burger and a bunch of salad. Yummy meal!

9. Wendy's.

10. I secretly like quite a few chains! I love Z-tejas, Houlihans, pf changs, carrabbas, macaroni grill, corner bakery, grand lux cafe, don pablos, and chilis is ok!

11. Olive Garden is my number 1, but the texas roadhouse and don pablos(they dont have them in az anymore for some reason :sad:) are in a close second :P

12. i miss BJs they dont have them here in phoenix :sad:

13. ^That's too bad...everything I've had there has been really good. Omg, I see that you mentioned Texas Roadhouse...that place freaking rocks too! I completely forgot about mentioning that one....EVERYTHING there is awesome too...love their rolls and sweet butter!

14. Houstons or Sammy's Wood Fired Pizza

15. i use to goto BJs when i lived in florida. TR's Rolls and butter rock! :love: you could go there just to eat those :upsidedown:

edit: i just looked it up there is a BJs in chandler :smile: