What is your favorite cambon bag color? and my story

I have the Large Flap-Tote in Pink w/ Black CC's. I love it, but I think that's the only thing I'd purchase from the Cambon Line.

Now I kinda want a plain black big bag, I'm thinking of getting a Chanel but not Cambon. The choices seem so much greater for a pure jet black bags with Chanel then many other brands :shrugs: Plus...it gives me an excuse to get another Chanel, lol.

Hi, I own, the medium pink bowling bag, medium messenger bag and the wallet. All in pink with black CC. I love my bags but lately I am obsessed with the chanel cabas vinyl bag. I will take some pics tomorrow and post it.

My fav colour is the black with the white CC's.
I own the black on white cambon medium tote and I love it, becuase it is fresh and young, but can still look smart. I also have the ballet pump in all beige and next month I am planning to buy the large cambon wallet in Black on white. My boyfriend always gives his opinons on what I am buying, but he is much older than me, so if I took his fashion advicec I would look terrible. That is why you should buy what you love and don't bother to worry about what everyone else thinks about your style. As long as you love what you bought- that is ALLL that matters!