What is your favorite Brand when it comes to electronics?

Pc - Hp and Sony
Speakers Bose and Klipsch , they make my PC speakers and they are the best ones Best Buy had I tried all of them , I can make my windows vibrate with the spealers my PC has

Most of my electronic products are Sony (TV, mobile, camera.. ). I've never had any problems with them and their designs are really sleek! :heart: Other brands I also like are Panasonic and Canon.

computer: apple for mac, fujitsu for PC
TV: Sharp
camera: canon!! I want the rebel TXi..it's a digital SLR.
cell phone: nokia
stereo: Bose

Sony's laptops suck...their very high end electronics are good. Stuff you can get only in specialty stores.

Apple for all things Apple that I can get my hands on (waiting for iPhone).

Canon for cameras. I just bought the SD800IS and I LOVE IT!
Panasonic for camcorder.

I do a lot of digital video work (integrating digital pics and digital videos). I take images off of other peoples cameras and camcorders all the time. Trust me, nobody beats Canon cameras or Panasonic Camcorders.

I'm rather royalty :smile:

For laptop : Fujitsu ( in Japan you will find a great variety of Fujitsu choices )

All home entertainments : Sony (my family has been royalty to sony for a very long long time and they are still think sony is the best! )

Camera: Sony and Fuji (cos you will look beautiful in the photo lol )

I have no specific brands for Mobile phone.

Computers: Dell I have had other brands and was never happy with them-love my Dell!

As for other things-we have started to buy a lot of Panasonic stuff. TVs, stereos, DVD players and are very happy with them all. Sony is a good name-but, not worth the extra price in our book. Panasonic lasts just as long and good quality for less money.