What is your favorite Brand when it comes to electronics?

Apple for computers and iPods cuz they're reliable AND pretty (LOL), and Sony for everything else (digital cameras, Playstations, TVs, etc). Honestly, both their customer service are unrivaled, and they really stand by their products! That, and the fact that the products they make are sleek and adorable don't hurt, either!

[FONT=&quot]Ooh, this is going to go against the grain of every other ladies, I don’t buy Sony because just like their Walkman (together what the nerds call its ‘ecosystem’) is inferior to iPod, all their other products are mediocre. They used to be good but right now though they are not bad, they are not exactly excellent either (even their Playstation 3 is in trouble!).
[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]I like and have :P these:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LCD TVs: Sharp – the original manufacturer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stereos: Bang and Olufsen – everyone tells me I wasted money on awful speakers but I like my conical BeoLab 5 speakers! I think B&W (not B&O) is one if not the best.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Computers: Apple (not liking VAIO; had an X505 which was so not worth the retail price of $4,000 and I have to sent it to somewhere in the middle of nowhere in France to get it repaired!) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Camera: Leica M4 but I am not good enough a photographer to use it properly. For point and shoot, I like Canon and Panasonic.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

computers: i'm apple's ***** all the way.
stereo: i've had my b&o beosound since i was 18. no, 17. i think.. i'm clearly going senile :wtf:
portable music: ipod, but i had to buy a walkman last week :wtf: because i have to transcribe some tapes. it was suuuuch a weird experience..
tv: b&o
camera: i've only ever had canon. i'd like to try something really high end some time though.

I think it's difficult to categorise everything into Brands since different products and models within the same Production company and within the same type of product vary greatly in quality.

But generally:

Computers: Dell. Never had a problem with them that they weren't more than willing to help me resolve.
TVs: Sony. Love the Sony TV we have now. It has such a great picture!
Cameras: Canon

I usually buy Sony for tv/dvd, etc....probably out of habit since I've never had any problems with Sony electronics.

my work laptop is a toshiba and its ok. my home laptop is a dell which I like but want to replace with a mac.