What is your favorite boot style?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Its boot time again. What is your favorite boot style. I like the classic front lace knee high boot with pointy toe and 4 inch stiletto heel myself.

2. I prefer a plain, pointed-toe boot with a zipper on the side.

That said though, I hate my Peony's, and only wear boots when I have to travel to the cold.

3. I prefer round toe, 4 inch stacked heel and zippers are a big plus. My black Miu Miu boots and brown Sergio Rossi will be worn through come spring :yes:

MiuMiuBoots.jpg Picture 081.jpg
  4. mid calf or tall bootie style, rounded toe with a 3" heel...anything made to wear with jeans or slacks. I have some brown suede Cole Haan's with leather trim that are da bomb with my skinny jeans and some black Franco Sarto's that look far more expensive than they are - woo!

5. Any kind of platform boot... I can walk in those!

6. round toe, flat heeled, knee high boots - i go for comfort:P

7. ^that's my fave kind too!:P

8. Wow! I love those Sergio Rossi boots. I prefer a round toe and solid heel, too. Easier to walk.

9. 1. slouchy, suede knee-high w/ somewhat pointy toe but not TOO severe
    2. leather, stacked heel zip-ups that hit at the knee...

yum, i adore boots.

10. Black knee high leather boot with some slouch and a round toe+ flat or wedge heel. I also like to have a side zipper because it makes it easy to wear with skinny jeans.

11. ITA!

I'd love to find an awesome ankle boot, but most I try on seem costume-y

12. pointy tooed, with a super high heel. but usually, those aren't the best for walking over ice and such.