What is your favorite bag to take on a beach vacation?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We always think of up new excuses to buy bags :biggrin:
    I'm going to Cancun for a dental vacation in a less than a couple of months (yay and not so yay because of the reason!) and I'm not sure what to bring. My damier pochette always goes with me everytime I travel, but I don't have a medium sized bag yet. Because this vacation is costing quite a bit, I'll probably end up buying a generic tote, or something designer but preloved. Maybe a Monty or Neverfull if one comes up within my tight budget :biggrin:

But just curious, what is/are your favorite LV/LVs to bring on beach vacations?

2. I always bring my Neverfull on beach vacations...it's such a handy beach tote!

3. Neverfull is great for vacation, but I usually only take my it only to the pool - makes a great carry-on. I love Azur for vacation - never can go wrong with a Speedy. For the actual beach (i.e. - sand, salt water, wet towels) I just use a Kate Spade beach bag - I won't take LV to the beach since I am usually underwater.

4. Neverfull Ebene & Speedy Azur..

Azur with sand and the sea. It's the perfect match (:

5. Anything with out vachetta. I would love the azur NF but would be worried about the vachetta the whole time. Damier would be my choice.

6. I have an Azur Hampstead which goes with me on vacation. But for an actual day at the beach, I don't take LV (too much sand!), but instead a cheaper tote.

7. NF in azur or ebene is a nice beach tote :smile:

8. Azur NF.. mine's patina'd already so not fussed about it!! :okay:

9. I live in South Florida and my LV's practically melt in my car on the front seat on the way to the grocery store. I can't imagine them on the beach! Maybe if I still lived in New York....

10. NF in Damier Azur...wonderful match with the sea, sun and sand. :biggrin:

11. If I was going to a beach with my beloved... I would buy an azur galliera!

12. Would never take my LVs to the actual beach. Just the sand/humidity/water is not a good combo for LV IMO. My NF is my travelling tote on the plane, and then probably my Eva clutch for sightseeing and evening use. How about a Longchamp Le Pliage for the beach/pool? That's what I use and its perfect - great bag, no worries.

13. damier neverfull!

14. def neverfull!!!

15. I never take LVs on the beach. Louis stays home and Vera Bradley (yes ladies I said Vera Bradley!) goes to the beach. I have a Vera Bradley Super Tote in Riviera Blue for the sand and sea! Best thing about the Riviera Blue pattern is that it even looks great when your man carries it!