What is your favorite azur bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone I need some help again!! I really want an azur bag but cannot decide. I think a neverfull or an artsy but then I like the speedy too. What are your thoughts or your favorite azur bag?

2. I have a love/hate relationship with my Azur bags. I loooove them soooo much. I hate that I can only use them with lighter colors since I worry about color transfer. No problems yet. 😃 Although yesterday I wore dark denim and did not have time to change my bag...... I looked ridiculous holding the bag away from me but whatever. We all had a good laugh in my office building! The Artsy in Azur is on my list. I have multiple Artsy bags and I really love the detail of the handle. Have you considered the Delightful in Azur? Looks like a great light bag for spring and summer. You can also get the interior in beige, pink or rose ballerine.

3. I don't have a favorite but I'd love to see a cute structured hand-held bag like an Azur Duomo. I'm not crazy about any of the designs out at the moment.

4. My favorite Azur bag is the Totally MM. I get it out when the weather warms up and use it all summer - this is my 4th year. I love the outside pockets - I store my sunglasses on one side and my keys on the other, those pockets make it very convenient to use.

I also have the Sarcusa MM shoulder bag - I'm not sure it I got the name right but it's close to that. I don't use it near as much as the Totally. I do love the Azur bags and haven't noticed any marks in all this time. They are a nice change from the mono.

5. I'm not sure if I want it quite that slouchy but I have considered it!

6. Figheri and Siracusa

7. I wasn't too hot for any of the new designs they just added, I wish they had something that just made you think--that's it, that's the one! I need that bag

8. The Cabas Adventure bag

9. Azur speedy b looks the best !

10. the croisette :heart: It's a beautiful little bag. :heart:

11. The Girolata. Love love love this bag.

12. +2
    And the Artsy in Azur. :biggrin:

13. I love the Croisette too, I just wish it was a little bigger, more the size of the pochette Metis.

14. I love both the speedy and neverfull in azur

15. My first LV last summer, still one of my very favorites to carry! I don't have any issues with color transfer...knock on wood :smile:

Attached Files: