What is your fave color for the 3 zip clutch??

which 3 zip MAC color should i go for?

• teal

• purple haze

• dark shimmer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lavidacolor

Collector of things shiny and beautiful
O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
i want to get one...but i'm not sure which one i should get! i just got a black glazed MAC, so i don't want the black. in fact, i want one w/ silver/gunmetal HW so it can match my cool toned stuff. please help me decide!

i don't have anything teal in bags yet, and i do have a violet matinee. even so, i am liking the purple haze w/ the gunmetal.

thanks!

doh forgot about deep turquoise! oh no...this makes my choices even tougher! is it going to haev gunmetal HW? if so, i think id want that over teal!

doh forgot about deep turquoise! oh no...this makes my choices even tougher! is it going to haev gunmetal HW? if so, i think id want that over teal!

Wish I knew...I actually was going to post the exact same question, lol!

If they both have silver HW, tho, I would say TEAL in a heartbeat. It is such a unique RM leather...and it is going to gain HG status quickly, I think, esp. in a LE item like the 3zip MAC.

I'd go with Purple Haze FTW!

However, I originally pre-ordered a Dark Shimmer 3-Zip MAC and I just changed it to a Black Haze 3-Zip MAC because that was love at first sight.

i REALLY love purple haze but am turned off by the lighter zipper tracks on the MAC. The other zippered purple haze bags have matching zipper tracks. I love dark shimmer too, but its too much on the MAC, looks better on the Rocker IMO.

I would say go with Black Haze or Deep Turquoise! Teal is lovely too, but i'd choose DT over it because of the gunmetal hardware!!

i REALLY love purple haze but am turned off by the lighter zipper tracks on the MAC. The other zippered purple haze bags have matching zipper tracks. I love dark shimmer too, but its too much on the MAC, looks better on the Rocker IMO.

I would say go with Black Haze or Deep Turquoise! Teal is lovely too, but i'd choose DT over it because of the gunmetal hardware!!

PH 3-zip MAC has matching zipper track! :P

I would vote for that!

oh dear, ladies...so now i'm REALLY feeling the PH color! however, the zip devote is looking tempting too...what if...i got a PH zip devote and a DT 3 zip MAC?? lol that would solve my dilemma of having to choose PH or DT MAC!