What is your fav makeup look on yourself?

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
OK here is my fav "everyday" look:

-Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Tint in "Extra Light"
-a few dots of MAC Select Fluid (?) in NW20 around nose to even any redness
-MAC Select Concealer
-Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder in "Pale Yellow"
-Benefit "Dandelion" blush
-Guerrlain "Blondes 1" bronzer
-Maybelline Great Lash "Black Brown" mascara
-MAC "Shroom" eyeshadow
-MAC black eyeliner
-Shashbox Brow Tech

Whew!! Sounds like alot, but it looks super natural...kinda that look that Jessica Simpson does when she is more "casual".

So what do you ladies love on yourself the most??:yes:

eve rsince i dyed my hair jet black i have been OBSESSED with wearing red lipstick.......i put just a tad of eyeliner around my eyes, alot of mascara and the red lipstick........i wish i could wear it everyday but its more for evening

LM tinted moisterizer, very light touch of LM blush, swipe of chanel glossimers, LM brow powder, *MAC or LM eyeshadows/mascara/eyeliner

*if I actually have time for that.

My favourite look is very natural, just a bit of foundation under the eyes and lightly brushed all over (I like the body shops all in one face base)

MAC eyeshadow (yogurt specifically and some black eyeshadow lightly applied near the eyelashes and smudged - eyeliner or any type of kohl does not suite me)

Blush

Lip moisturizer, I dislike putting any colour or wet gloss on my lips, they're quite plump and I don't need them to look any larger. :shame:

Mac Concealor under the eyes (it has SPF 30!)
Benefit Get Even or Mac sheer powder
My Best Makeup purchase of 2006, MAC's limited edition eye palette in Smokey Eyes: malt, vex, satin taupe, club, gentle fume, and black tied. I don't wear all of the colors at once, but I can go light day smokey eye to dark night smokey eye with just one compact!
Lip Venom pink shimmer

Sounds like a lot, but by the end of the day, it usually looks like i'm not wearing any makeup.

My everyday look.

-L'Oreal eyeshadow to fill in my brows. I have almost black hair, dark hazel-ish eyes, pale olive skin, but sparse brows which look really awkward.
-Maybelline eyeshadow in a roller-tube in a copper colour
-sometimes powder foundation. Mostly covergirl, sometimes Almay, depending on what I can afford. I got Avon and Shishido as gifts before. I don't use any, but use oil-absorbing sheets...my complexion is pretty good as-is.

during the week I stay home and dont wear much makeup. If I go out shopping I will go with a very bare natural look. Bare minerals foundation, warmth face color, mascara and tinted gloss. But..for nights out I love to jazz it up with either smoky eyes, nude lips, or a neutral eye and bold lips. depends on my mood and what I decide to wear lol.Sometimes I even wear a sparkly eyeliner and faux lashes. This look I cant over do because I dont want to be mistaken for (gasp) a drag queen.