What is your fav higher end Tiffany piece?

It depends what you mean by "higher end." What comes to mind are the pieces I could never realistically buy, like the $17,500 platinum and diamond open heart pendant. If I could chose any (priced) item currently on the site, unrestrained by my actual finances, I'd likely choose the diamond and platinum Enchant flower bracelet, which is $30,000. (If I could choose any Tiffany item at all, I'd chose the necklace version of this bracelet, now retired.)

However, I couldn't imagine actually *wearing* anything that luxe, which spares me from desperately obsessing about such jewelry! :biggrin::P

Reactions: LoveIt!
Great selections. Also, wanted to ask you what is the perfect size pointers for DBTY bracelet with 5 stones?

For 5 stones, I think Tiffany only has the 7 and the 8 pointers per stone. I would recommend those ones so you can wear them alone or layered. I am personally not a fan of the larger stones DBTY bracelets. Anything from 3 to 8 points per stone are what I like.

There is a massive pink tourmaline soleste style ring at the store where I live. This is the piece id buy if I won lotto. The main stone would be over 5ct and could be anywhere up to 10cts. When I put it on my index finger (size 6) the main stone is wider than my finger lol
Its so gorgeous. I'm totally in love with it. Shame it Is worth more than I am hahaha!!!!

Reactions: tarana6
My "high end" tiffany piece is my bitty Schlumberger ladybug. My "reach" high end is probably the interlocking wood & gold bangles from the Out of Retirement line. But the "would take a powerball win" to acquire is the Schlumberger daisy bracelet.
Xw2X08S.jpg

It depends what you mean by "higher end." What comes to mind are the pieces I could never realistically buy, like the $17,500 platinum and diamond open heart pendant. If I could chose any (priced) item currently on the site, unrestrained by my actual finances, I'd likely choose the diamond and platinum Enchant flower bracelet, which is $30,000. (If I could choose any Tiffany item at all, I'd chose the necklace version of this bracelet, now retired.)

However, I couldn't imagine actually *wearing* anything that luxe, which spares me from desperately obsessing about such jewelry! :biggrin::P

Great way to phrase it...realistically I have the keys.

Higher end, I was think $10k ish...love the Victoria Collection.

Yes, that open heart is also what I had in mind. I have the silver large one on the mesh long chain and get compliments all the time when I wear it. It is also at least 10 years old. That plat and diamond one is TDF.

Favorite high end piece I would realistically buy would be the victoria medium necklace and earrings.

Favorite high end piece I admire most but may never actually own would be a Schlumberger enamel bracelet. They make my heart skip a beat when I see them in the displays.

Also this gorgeous Peretti bracelet which I don't think I would purchase because it wouldn't fit in with my lifestyle but I can't help dreaming about it [emoji1]

IMG-20170130-WA0005.jpg

Favorite high end piece I would realistically buy would be the victoria medium necklace and earrings.

Favorite high end piece I admire most but may never actually own would be a Schlumberger enamel bracelet. They make my heart skip a beat when I see them in the displays.

Also this gorgeous Peretti bracelet which I don't think I would purchase because it wouldn't fit in with my lifestyle but I can't help dreaming about it [emoji1]

View attachment 3590505

Wow, that bracelet is beautiful!

I have always wanted to reply to this thread, but having been so busy in February - family event, business trip + vacation. Long story in short, the attached picture shows what is currently displayed in our Tiffany flagship boutique store.

The price of Chrysoprase Bead Necklace is about $169,000 after tax; the big dragonfly brooch on the right is about $92,100 after tax, the brooch on the left side is about $99,440. I love all of them as they are such masterpieces. The price of each dragonfly is close the value of my Tiffany E-ring & wedding band, realistically in future I would have to choose either upgrade my E-ring to around $200,000 range or keep the current Ering and get a masterpiece butterfly. :smile:
IMG_6974.JPG