What is your fav. color for Classic Q Natasha

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All

Nordstrom just put the classic q natasha in red hot on sale (33% off!)
    I had ordered the raw sugar (white), newsprint (grey-olive) ones myself...and now I'm thinking if it's worthwhile ordering the red hot one.

Any thought?
    Do you think the red hot went on sale cuz it's a vibrant color and not as practical as the neutrals (white and grey?) Do you love your red hot if you have one?

Angie

Attached Files:

2. newsprint!

3. newsprint & red hot!

4. I think you have sales goggles and should stick with the color that you know you'll love! :tup:

5. I think the red hot bag went on sale cause of valentine's day.

Andddd I like the Raw Sugar, but I don't think it's practical, therefore I prefer the newsprint.

6. Have you seen Red Hot in person? That should be a pretty good indicator also - the color is pretty vibrant. Beautiful though!

Newsprint is basically sold out everywhere so scoring that :tup:

7. i have raw sugar and love it... :smile:

8. The raw sugar is on its way to my house tonight :smile:.
    I will post pics :smile:!

I think I"ll keep either raw sugar or newsprint. I should keep what I really want but not the one on sale I guess.

9. Yay! Can't wait to see your pics!

10. I think the red hot one is a great deal at that price! I was thinking about getting it myself. I saw it IRL and it's a lovely and wearable shade of red.