What is your everyday Jewelry/accessories?

my earrings:

CC earrings:love: , 1ct stud earrings, or my pearl stud earrings

Neclace, princess cut pendant, or my locket

Usually I change my necklaces everyday, but keep studs in....

So one day it's turquiose beads, nect it's chunky wooden beads...
but I still keep the studs in my ear!

My watch
Either pearl studs, my Hermes studs (am I the only one who think they're SUPER cute?), or some dangly creation
Antique diamond ring
Two silver bangles

I wear big chunky necklaces all the time.. this is my new favorite for the summertime ... I have this exact one, but the longer version... about 34 inches.

Attachments

• stone necklace.jpg
    stone necklace.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 969
Everyday wear:
*engagement ring
*diamond wedding band
*3-stone diamond & sapphire ring (on right hand)
*watch
*diamond studs

Occassionally I take my diamond studs out and wear my pearl necklace along with pearl studs.

Diamond studs
Tiffany diamond cross
Amazing wedding ring :smile:
My Nana's wedding & engagement rings and Nona's wedding ring (all three are antique and platinum and I wear them stacked together)
One of my watches

the only stuff i wear every day is a kenneth cole watch, a hammered sterling silver bangle bracelet that i got from a friend of my mom's when i graduated from high school, and cz and sterling studs (i've lost far too many earrings to risk diamonds, i think this is my 5th or 6th pair of cz.)

I wear mostly stuff I've made for myself. Lately it's been a wishbone or diamonddisc
ddiscnecklace3.jpg
wishbone3.jpg

I go through phases, I've been wearing my Tiffany teardrop set or pearl studs alot. For awhile I was wearing my Tiffany dragonfly earrings or a pair of Indian 22k earrings that my sister gave me with a matching bracelet that my mom gave me. I also have a Garrard silver wing necklace that I like to wear lately, sometimes with the teardrop set. I don't usually wear costume jewelry, but I might also wear a scarf.