What is your everyday BAG?

jesscat

SF-HK-NYC-LA-SEA
O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
Which one do you use as your 'everyday' bag, for work/school, running around, doing errands in, etc? And do you prefer shoulder bags or arm bags?

I currently have the Tivoli PM but I think I want to the get the Galliera PM for an everyday bag...for me I think shoulder is just more practical, and this way my Tivoli stays more 'special', if you know what I mean (even though I also really :heart: the Galliera!)

Jesscat... I am a speedy gal through and through. Use one everyday. They can take a beating and look great! However, I just got the Neverfull GM for b-day and plan on using that as my daily bag for awhile. I have 2 little kiddos and they always seem to have mucho stuff that goes along with them! I am hoping I love this as much as my speedies. The Galleria is so gorgeous... love it. But, I wanted something with less vachette to worry about everyday. Good luck, it will be a great choice!!!

I have the Galliera PM and the Neverfull MM, I use the Neverfull as my everyday bag. With the larger bottom it stands easily and holds the whole house. LOL!! I highly recommend it as the "go to" bag for everyday use.

My Galliera PM is my "everyday" bag. I do switch often, but when I know I want comfortable, stylish, roomy and just all around "awesome" I go with my Galliera! I have her with me right now at the beach! (Not ON the beach, but with me on the trip, lol...)

Why pick just one there are 7 days in a week :smile:

LoL, so true!

Just wanted to know what other people have been using generally though...

And rebecca72: that's what I'm hoping the Galliera will be for me! I really really want it...but I just bought the Tivoli last week so will have to wait a while...! lol

I have only had it a few days, but I am in love with my Neverfull MM and have found it to be a wonderful everyday bag. I think that I am going to be happy with this one for a while.

I use my Trevi PM for work and my Pap for short jaunts out. Mirage has been my staple going-out bag for a while and my Pochettes for when I do not have to carry much.