Workplace What is your degree in? What is your career?

B. of Commerce in management
BA in Philosophy (speciality in epistemology)
MA in Legal Studies
B.Ed specialization in early years and special education

I work with young children with autism.

Reactions: Dany_37
BS in Computer Information Systems
MBA & MS in Management Information Systems
Doctoral Candidate 2019
Corporate Systems Advisor Program Mgr for transportation company
Co-owner in real estate boutique (w/husband)

BS in Magazine & Newspaper Journalism
Healthcare reporter for U.S. and international media for 15 years
Corporate communications for biotech company for past 11 years

I loved both career tracks, as a journalist I got to meet amazing people and do some fun things, like spend three days underneath the Louvre reporting on how scientists analyze great works of art, combing high-tech tools with their own skills. As a corp comms person, I still meet amazing people and get to do some fun things, like leading a seminar for journalists in Vietnam on how to write about science and medicine for the general public.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
BA in Communications, but now I do Consumer Insights Consulting and have a CPG and fashion background. I was lucky to have a lot of doors open to me at previous positions, and worked hard to learn as much as I could and advance my career.

It's been awesome - I've been able to travel quite a bit (highlight was India for a product research trip) and work with major brands and retailers.

Next step is to get project management experience/certifications so I can move into product/project management for software development.

I studied Sociology with a Social Work emphasis for four years but didn't graduate due to an illness.
I am starting a new job as a Grant Writer/Capacity Builder for a small non-profit in a rural area next month. I also work as a freelance Grant Writer/Consultant.

Honours in Computer Aided Design, got a job as a CAD technician in civil engineering. Now working in a doc control/project co-ordinator role still in civil engineering. I don't really enjoy CAD work and would prefer to get into management or planning in another industry.

A.S. Court Reporting
A.A.S Health Information Technology

Gave up on career in HIM (obtained RHIT) and applied for nursing school. Had been looking for positions for four years. Had my resume on Indeed.com. Start new job next week as Medical Records Coordinator for a nursing home. Exactly what I was looking for. I am so happy and blessed. No need for nursing school. Now will go for my Bachelor's in RHIA and take another certification.
I am glad you were able to get your foot in the door, that's usually the hardest part!! I am a fellow RHIT as well and currently finishing my bachelors to get the RHIA! I hope you are doing well!