Workplace What is your degree in? What is your career?

My Associate's degree is in the Arts. I am pursuing my Bachelor's in Business with a concentration in Digital Marketing.

I always thought I'd go off to art school and become a graphic designer after I finished my AA. Instead, I ended up in corporate America doing sales and customer service! Huge plot twist for me but my company pays out big $$$ for me to go to school. At least this way, I can graduate without debt.

I don't have a degree and I am the accounts receivables manager over four pharmacies and a dental practice for intellectually disabled individuals.

I doubled in International Business & Marketing and minored in Gender, Ethnicity & Multicultural Studies.

I did marketing & PR in the fashion industry for about a year after graduating college and then marketing & PR in the food industry for about another two years.

I'm now in real estate lol (family business)

I didn't declare a major until the very last minute of my sophomore year in college :smile:

BA in Sociology -> JD -> lawyer

If you're not really sure as to what you want to do just yet, I recommend majoring in something with classes you'll really enjoy. College majors don't always directly correlate into career choice.

Reactions: canto bight